ORGANIC MILK FOR INFANTS 1
- In many countries around the world, baby food produced on the basis of goat's milk are highly valued for many years.
- Appropriate to satisfy the particular nutritional requirements of infants in cases where they are not breastfed;
- Suitable for infants after cessation of breastfeeding;
- Suitable for newborns who need supplementation;
ORGANIC MILK FOR INFANTS 1 Töpfer contain protein that is similar to the protein of cow's milk and therefore may not be suitable for babies who are allergic to cow's milk protein. Therefore, please consult a pediatrician before you start to eat BIO MILK FOR INFANTS 1;
ORGANIC MILK FOR INFANTS 1 Töpfer may contain traces of cow's milk protein;
Meets the highest requirements in terms of quality and complies with the most modern
scientific knowledge in the field of nutrition.
Used is fully organic milk and other ingredients of biological origin
Goat milk powder *, Maltodextrin * Lacto-for *, vegetable oil * (palm oil *, rapeseed oil *, sunflower oil *) Calcium carbonate, L-tryptophan, Sodium Citrate, Choline bitartrate, Vitamin C, L-cystine , L-methionine, L-isoleucine, iron lactate, vitamin E, Qing-AAQ sulfate, Calcium-D-pantothenate, niacin, copper sulfate, Vitamin B2, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B6, manganese new sulphate Potassium iodate , Folic acid, Vitamin K1, Sodium selenate, biotin, vitamin D, vitamin B12 * of biological origin
Method of preparation:
1. digest of fresh water and cool it down to about 50 ° C.
2. Sterilize the bottle and teat close-but prediupotreba. Pour about half of the quantity of water in the bottle. 3. Check the exact amount of milk you need to use in the table for eating plan and quantity. Pour the dry content using a measuring spoon. Always flatten full scoops.
4. Close the bottle and shake vigorously. Pour the rest of the water and shake vigorously again.
5. Allow to cool to a temperature suitable for drinking.
Important: Always check in advance the temperature on your wrist.
Instructions for Preparation: Always follow the instructions for preparation, storage and use very carefully! Improper preparation, storage and use of baby food can harm your baby, leading to unwanted microorganisms. Always cook reconstituted solution immediately before each meal. Never re-use ready-made solution left over from a previous meal. Thoroughly clean all parts of bottle and nipple. Use the contents of the opened package within 14 days. Close the already open package. Always use a spoon to the relevant box. Do not heat sterilize spoon. Do not stay warm on the reconstituted solution in a microwave oven (due to the danger of overheating)!
Important information: Mother's milk is the most useful and indispensable food for your baby! Breast milk provides all the necessary nutrients that the baby needs for its healthy development. Consult first with a pediatrician or other qualified professional if you need to start feeding your child with milk for infants. Do not allow your child to use the nipple as a pacifier or suck it long.
ORGANIC MILK FOR INFANTS 1 Töpfer contains carbohydrates like milk sugar (lactose). Repeated or prolonged dental contact with food or liquids that contain carbohydrates can cause serious tooth decay (caries) or other dental problems. Therefore, feeding from a bottle should last just as much as you need to feed a child!
Manufacturer: Topfer, Germany